Monday 23 November 2009

Way down deep in the middle of the Kongo!







Today was a national holiday in Japan and a really lovely Autumn day so me and the boy decided to go take a walk and cable car up Mt. Kongo. What does one wear to go to the highest point in Osaka Prefecture? (that's me at the highest point in the photo with the wooden sign btw.) Well, I decided for my dark grey Artigli top with collar, red River Island vest top (a girl needs a bit of colour), my black H&M hoody with silver dots, that trusty old Chinese grey jacket, black leg warmers and Velcro Converse. The bag I love! My parents bought it in Prague, I think, maybe Brussels or some other European city, anyway I love it.

Mt. Kongo was awesome. The leaves are changing colour in Japan and they're just beautiful, there was a shrine too and all the people along the way said hello to us which is really sweet. It's days like this that make me very happy I live in Japan at the moment.

Oh yeh, my sunglasses are my trusty Playboy ones I got in TK Maxx btw. Love those things! Right I should off and prepare for the 4 day week ahead I guess (hard, I know)! Also still have a stack of marking to do, oh the glamorous life of a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment