Monday 23 November 2009

From quiet day in to night on the town!







Well don't I look a mardy bum in that first one? Sorry! So a day lounging around at home doing some chores turned into a few drinks in town. I was already wearing this blue studded top from a little boutique in my village back home and the studded leggings from Dorothy Perkins so I just shoved on this black belt from Accessorize, my trusty Zara boots and my years old Marks & Spencers cardigan! I also threw on my awesome grey jacket I got from a department store in China (maybe Beijing, maybe Shanghai, maybe Hong Kong, totally can't remember!) that's also in the previous post but I forgot to mention it, sorry! Again with the circle scarf...and my fab star quilted bag from Topshop. This is the first time I've worn this top since I bought it and I love it! Think it'll look fab with jeans too (though I'm trying to wean myself off them). Anyhoo, let me know what you think and such! So far my challenge is going well, but I am still finding it SO hard to walk past shops and not go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment