Monday 23 November 2009

Out and about in O-Town!







A well needed night out meeting up with some people I hadn't seen in a while and a bit of a taxi mission home! Here I'm wearing (again) my Topshop shorts, and L chance tights/leggings. I'm also wearing my circle scarf again, sorry but I love that thing! Also I'm wearing a cream top that I got in Venice from a shop called Artigli (our cases didn't turn up for 3 days, shopping was required!) and my new(ish) favourite Zara boots and my sparkly legwarmers. I also have my Kate Moss for Topshop clutch and a trusty drink for the road My hair is being a bit lame at the moment so I just shoved an alice band on and hoped for the best, still not too sure on this though.

The signs are just a few we found out and about that night, comedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment