Tuesday 26 October 2010

Winter Chill

One of the great things about living in Japan is that it doesn't really get cold until, well today! It stays lovely and warm for a long time. However, when you start to feel that chill you know it's tome to stock up on jumpers. They don't have central heating in Japan so school corridors are freezing and I have to wait a good 20 minutes for my house / classroom to heat up, hence why this editorial in Vogue Russia is so appealing to me right now!

barbara palvin Barbara Palvin by Sebastian Kim for <em>Vogue Russia</em> November 2010barbara palvin4 Barbara Palvin by Sebastian Kim for <em>Vogue Russia</em> November 2010barbara palvin7 Barbara Palvin by Sebastian Kim for <em>Vogue Russia</em> November 2010
I need me some cosy knits, stat!

Images via fashiongonerogue

2 comments:

  1. The boots are amazing!!!

    :)

    PS: I'd love to come to japan one day!


    Lucrezia
    http://www.thepansyvioletgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan is an amazing place! Definitely worth a visit! And the boots look so warm but then rain and those boots don't mix, so one for the fantasy list! (That and the price, lol). J x

    ReplyDelete