Wednesday 9 December 2009

USJ :D



 Me and the boyfriend went to USJ (Universal Studios Japan) on Tuesday. It was wicked. We took the day off work and just had fun! Managed to go on the Spider Man ride 3 times, heh! I also tried my first Churrito (yummy), bagged a pair of 3D glasses that are so 80's I'm in love and bought a truly awesome Hello Kitty hat with ears that the boyfriend hates but I adore. (Hello, my name is Jen and I am a Hello Kitty-a-holic).

I decided I have been wearing too much black of late, so tried to mix it up a bit, even though the shirt is cream and the rest is pretty much black...

Am wearing my Topshop shorts, New Look shirt, Topshop leggings, ABC Mart cowboy boots, Topshop waistcoat, H&M hoodie and Zara jacket. Also have my trusty black bag...oh and new Hello Kitty hat and 3D glasses. :D

The necklace was bought from a random shop on the shoutengai in Shinsaibashi/Namba.

Without meaning to the boyfriend got a good picture of the back of my waistcoat. I love the cut out detail on this one. Actually bought it for an interview but it has become a staple in my wardrobe ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment