Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tokyo!

Sorry it's been so long in coming but here are my photos from my weekend in Tokyo with the lovely boyfriend. We had to pack light as got the night bus in and had to cart out bags around a little.
We stayed in a lovely hostel and met some lovely people there, including a couple from the UK, Liverpool to be exact. Come on the North! Hahahaha. We did Christmas shopping for the families and my lovely lovely lovely boyfriend bought me some amazing shoes from Forever 21. Which, btw, is my new favourite shop in Tokyo as it's soooooo cheap and fabulous, like H&M is at home!

We enjoyed some touristy moments and all you can eat shabu shabu. All in all it was a fab weekend!



Here I am at 7am after 8 hours on a bus! I'm wearing Primark Jeans, ABC Mart Cowboy boots,  Uniqlo shirt, ASOS belt, H&M hoody, Zara jacket and carrying my fantastic bag from a really famous market in Hong Kong that I can't for the life of me remember the name of...



 

And here we have my lovely new shoes at the famous crossing in Shibuya. Only things that have changed here are my bag is Topshop, as is the red top and black tank top and the shoes are Forever 21.

Here is a better picture of the same outfit a few days earlier with different shoes.



Shock horror! On the final day I realised I hadn't packed enough clothes so stole my boyfriend's shirt. Unfortunately it didn't photograph too well but it looked pretty good in person, even if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment