Monday 7 December 2009

Big scary Japanese test is over...to the pub!



After the JLPT I went home and slept. Then I went out for a few celebratory drinks. Note the same shoes as the night before...I casually mentioned to my boyfriend that I had no shoes to wear hence the brown Zara ones again. His reply 'Jen, I can see 5 pairs here, what do you mean?' I then had to explain that one pair of heels was not enough to last two days, let alone a week and I clearly had no shoes to wear, actually, thank you very much!
The night ended on standing ramen and relief over no more studying for a few weeks!

I'm wearing my American Apparel wet look leggings. I have to say, these need to be hoisted up a bit too regularly for my liking, but they are very comfortable and remind my boyfriend of fish scales! What's not to love! Also, Zara jacket and shoes and Dorothy Perkins zip detail tunic. My necklace is from a random jewelry shop in Osaka. It's 3 rows of black beads and one row of black lace.

My bracelets are all presents. The biggest one for Christmas, the middle one for graduation. the black/purple beads match my peacock pearl earrings from Beijing. The smallest one is from a market in Spain.

Kudos to the boyfriend for catching me mid-pose transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment