Monday 7 May 2012

Behind The Scenes.

Hey guys, how is everyone? I had a pretty long and stressful day myself but my lovely boyfriend made me a gorgeous dinner after my workout which cheered me up no end, only to watch one of my fave TV characters die :(
Anyhoo, I thought I'd share some behind the scenes photos my boyfriend took when he came with me to my first ever photo shoot! Love that you get to do cool stuff in Japan because a friend of a friend wants a foreigner, heh!
I was 'modelling' for an internet shop called entre filles, who buy and sell secondhand designer/brand dresses. Not too sure what they're using the pics for yet, but will let you know soon.
I got my hair and makeup done, which was awesome, and was shot in two different dresses looking at accessories and dresses on a gorgeous set. Tom came along to help with translation and well..you know...just in case, haha!















I had such a fun day, even though I felt a bit of an idiot for the first few shots, but I relaxed and enjoyed myself and met some lovely people. It was a girly dream come true, hahaha!
Oh yeh, how awesome are my nails btw? Totally reminded me of House of Hollands Spring/Summer 2012 collection, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment