Tuesday 22 May 2012

Instant Ramen Museum

Hey guys. I've been stuck in bed all day with stomach cramps. Finally got up and did some exercise but now have soooooo much work to do tomorrow as I'm a day behind in my test marking, ergh! Anyhoo, I'm off out for some dinner soon with Tom so that'll be nice.
Here are some pictures from our visit to the Instant Ramen museum. We got to hand make some chicken noodles (bit like making pasta) and then design our own cup noodle flavour and decorate the packets. It was awesome. We then went for some delicious chicken ramen afterwards. Ooo I also got some new jeans on the way home. Wore them last night to dinner so pics will be up soon.




Love a skirt with pockets!

Skirt, T-shirt and leather jacket; Zara: shoes; Marks & Spencer.


No comments:

Post a Comment