Sunday 12 June 2011

Platinum Blonde

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's party time! My friend Valerie is back in Japan and it was her and her boyfriend's birthday. We had a delicious meal and then went on to Platinum for dancing, birthday cake and champagne.
By the way, all the pictures with me in my sunglasses in the light were taken at around 5am the morning after. Not bad, hey!
I checked out the new Topshop in Umeda and it's awesome! It's much better than the one in Tokyo I think.I got this dress and shoes there last week.  I also got a gold belt to go with it but decided to leave it off this time.
Oh yeh, how do you like my hair? I finally got it done. It's much more blonde than before. I love it!
Currently eating pizza and watching TV to get over my hangover. Unfortunately have to do some work now. How's your weekend going?

Top and dress, Topshop; Clutch, H&M; Sunglasses, random shop on shopping arcade in Namba; Rings, Vivienne Westwood, Nastygal and street vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment