Monday 2 July 2012

Saturday Night Roof Top Beer Garden; Monday Night Sushi






So I wore this outfit on Saturday night when I proceeded to get very drunk at a roof top beer garden then ended up in karaoke and somehow managed to make my way back home all in one piece. I decided to wear the same outfit again today as it's cool (temperature wise) and easy to wear. I love my leopard print cape so much. You know when you buy a piece and love it, then don't wear it for ages and then all of a sudden almost rediscover it? That's totally what happened with my cape!
How awesome are my nails btw? They're stickers! I screwed them up a bit as did them on the train on the way to the beer garden, but they still look fabulous, no? I bought some more in a new pattern today. You can only wear them for 48 hours though (sad face).
Just painted my nails a turquoise/teal colour and I don't usually like it. It always makes my nails look kind of tacky, but I put a gold glitter topcoat on and they look awesome! Will take some pics soon. I have to keep my nails painted at the moment as I painted my nails yellow a few weeks ago and it stained my nails yellow too, not a good look!

Boots; Jeffrey Campbell Lita's: Jeans; Topshop: Leopard cape; H&M; Gold ring; Versace for H&M: Earrings; ladyluckrulesok: Nails; Bling Nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment