Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Diet Starts After The Holiday...

How many times have you uttered the above statement? Heh, Tom and I were discussing, iver an all you can eat korean meat and kimchi dinner, about how we're going to start a new diet and exercise plan after out holiday to Singapore next week, heh. No I really men it, as I tuck into more meat....Anyhoo, we went into town today due to it being a national holiday and this is what I wore. Oh yeh, we went to Konan, it's like a BQ or Home Depot I guess, hence the pictures in the lighting section, heh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Btw, I have no idea why my lips look kind purple...but how long has my hair got? I really need a cut!
Photobucket

Oh yeh, I bought these awesome sunglasses today too! They also had them in leopard print, might have to go back and get those too!

Shoes; Marks and Spencers: Tights, skater dress; Topshop: Black dress (underneath); H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment