Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Boots; Uniqlo: Jeans; Primark: Vest top and Ramones jumper; H&M: Denim shirt and cardigan; Zara: Glasses; Armani.



Hey all, how's your day going so far? I've lucked out in the chocolates department! Tom got me some gorgeous chocolates that I may finish before the night is out as they're so delicious! I also got some gorgeous flowers. We're off to dinner later tonight too. In Japan it's tradition (thanks to a typo in the first advert for Valentine's Day) for girls to give chocolates to their friends, superiors and boys they like. Then the boys reciprocate (only if they like the girl, often) in March on 'White Day'. These days girls often give presents to female superiors too, so being a teacher I got some chocolates and a homemade cookie :D
Anyhoo, I've had a headache all day so it was glasses and a comfy outfit for me today, but have downed some painkillers and am gonna smarten myself up some for dinner tonight. Check back later for some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment