Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sunday

Photobucket

Photobucket


On Sunday went back in to town to actually buy my snowboarding gear after comparing prices. I had to get some new trousers as my old ones have ripped. I was soooo tempted by a very cute onesie but it was way too expensive. After that we went straight out to see a mate DJ at GothTrad's album release party. My mate was awesome (DJ BigTed) as was the man himself, GothTrad! Due to silly laws and policemen in Japan the event started around 5.30pm, so it was a bit strange to begin with, but you soon forget what time it is in a dark club with awesome music so you just dance the evening away! (A few G&T's helped too!)

Boots; Hong Kong: Jeans; Primark: Vest top; Topshop: Loose knit; T by Alexander Wang; Long cardigan and earrings; H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment