Sunday 24 April 2011

Nude, leather and pleats.





I bought this skirt in Zara and I'm in love! The leather is so soft and adds some great texture to an otherwise normal pleated skirt.  The nude colour is great for spring too. I also got this new hat which I'm wearing with everything at the moment. I'm a bit of a hat virgin, but am addicted to leopard so bought this hat on an impulse and think it really works. The weather is really crappy in Osaka currently so only indoor pics I'm afraid, can't wait for the rain to go! Due to it being really, really wet and rainy yesterday I spent the day with Tom watching all 3 Lord of The Rings movies back to back. It was awesome! And my crush on Strider has been renewed. Man he's awesome, and manly and gorgeous...ahhhh....anyways. Hope everyone had a good weekend too.

Hat, River Island via ASOS; Skirt and vest top, Zara; Boots, Jeffery Campbell Lita's.

No comments:

Post a Comment