Wednesday 6 April 2011

It's My Birthday!

Today I turned the grand old age of 25! So I got all dressed up for work, which I don't usually do and so I got a few strange looks. Also wore my hair curly for the first time in ages so confused some teachers, heh.







I had another outfit all picked out for dinner tonight, but when I got home I discovered my awesome boyfriend had organised a surprise birthday party for me! It's my first ever surprise party where I walked into a dark room and people shouted surprise and let off party poppers. To be honest it scared the crap out of me! But it was fantastic. The dress from dinner will just have to wait for another day.
Also love my birthday badge my boyfriend got me. It lights up too so will be fab for the drunken night that is this Saturday.
As it's now 2am on the day after my birthday, I will now be getting to bed me thinks. It is a Wednesday after all.
Shoes, pants, lace top; Topshop. Long sleeved top; Jane Norman. Sunglasses; Target.



No comments:

Post a Comment