Saturday 13 September 2014

Red Suede Legs


Yay! I can fit into my skinny trousers once more! You know how we all have a pair of trousers that used to fit once upon a time and we wish we could fit into them once more? Well these lovely faux suede leggings are mine. I bought them at H&M in Japan a few years ago now and haven't worn them for well over a year. But now they fit again and they are so comfy! And who doesn't love bright red trousers?! Sorry I've been AWOL I've been crazy busy trying to get a new job and I finally got one today, yay! Got a few more outfits from the past few weeks to post so keep an eye out.

I've finally figured out how to get my hair wavy without waiting for ages for it to fry naturally, yay! What do you guys think? I love it like this for a change.

Shoes, leggings; H&M: T-shirt; T by Alexander Wang: denim shirt; Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment