Sunday 28 September 2014

Matching Leopard






Yet another piece I wrote about in September's En Vie. Here I put the top in the magazine but loved the matching skirt so much I got both! It's quite a thick neoprene-esque material so definitely autumn/winter proof.
I wore the crop top separately with jeans a few weeks back to go karaokeing with some dear friends from Japan. It was a great test to see if the top could last an entire night of drinking, dancing, crashing out at a mates and still looking respectable the next day on the journey home. The verdict? Definitely!
I also wore the skirt with my neon orange crop top to a show at London Fashion Week. Basically, these pieces are so versatile I will definitely get my money's worth.

Unfortunately the Zara bag does not contain goodies for me, although it does contain a very cute jumper for the bf that I am totally borrowing!

Crop top, skirt, ring; H&M: ballet flats; Zara: watch; Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment