Saturday 1 June 2013

Recently



Hey guys, how goes it? I've been on half term for the past week, yay! Although this did involve a maths test (passed, whew) and a day of uni and now sitting inside sick on a gloriously sunny day, joy! Pity party of one much? Anyhoo I did get to have some fun. The first picture is from a night out last week and the second is from last night. We had an alternative summer ball at our house as the uni one was soooo ridiculously expensive! I wore this dress I got from Topshop aaaages ago for the first time and I love it! It reminds me of Kate Moss and I love the simplicity of the the black satin and how it's not slutty but still awesome! Note the same necklace in both pics? I'm in love, fluoro colour and bling?! Heaven!
Hope you're all doing better than me, hah! Only got 3 weeks left of teaching though and then it's the summer hols, YAY!

1. Leather trousers; Zara: shirt; New Look: necklace; Topshop: bracelet; Oasis via The Clothes Show.
2. Dress; Topshop: necklace and bracelet as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment