Monday 8 August 2011

Basking in Bali

Hey everyone. Currently in Bali blogging from my iPod touch. Sorry I've been AWOL for a few weeks. I've been busy sorting out visa extentions, tax forms, and buying a house in England!

I've also just recovered from a bout of Bali belly! Ate some rice today, yay! Heh.
We've spent a week here so far. We went to Kuta, which is like the Costa del Sol but with drunk and rowdy Australians instead of Brits. They have a Marks & Spencers and a Topshop, oh and a Dorothy Perkins! After living in Japan for 3 years this was rather exciting for us, haha!

We're now on a beautiful island called Nusa Lembongan, where despite getting sick we've had a great time. Tom's done 4 dives from here and we've watched the sunset on the beach every night. It's completey chilled and gorgeous. Tomorrow we're heading up to Ubud for some culture and an elephant safari. We have just under 2 weeks left.

When I'm back I'll have loads of pictures to upload.
Hope everyone is having a good summer break in the Northern Hemisphere and same for winter down South.

No comments:

Post a Comment