Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's!

How are we all doing today?! I was snowboarding over the weekend so still a little bit stiff! Today in Osaka it is snowing, which it never does! So I think I might be doing so major man repelling at dinner tonight just to keep warm, haha! Maybe a romantic dress with layers and sensible shoes?
Here are some pictures of what I want to be wearing to dinner tonight but probably can't.

snow3 Samantha & Kristina by Amber Gray for <em>Marie Claire China</em> February 2011

snow1 Samantha & Kristina by Amber Gray for <em>Marie Claire China</em> February 2011

iekeliene stange6 Iekeliene Stange by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Elle UK</em> March 2011

iekeliene stange9 Iekeliene Stange by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Elle UK</em> March 2011



iekeliene stange7 Iekeliene Stange by Matthias Vriens McGrath for <em>Elle UK</em> March 2011


Although maybe I could take some pointers like arm warmers and big boots....Will fill you in later with what I decide to wear.
Right, I need to jump in the shower before I go out!


All images fgr.

No comments:

Post a Comment