Sunday 23 January 2011

I'm a Nasty Gal!

See what I did there with the title? I'm totally linking it with the previous post ;p
Due to having to cancel going to my friend's birthday party last night and snowboarding today with my boyfriend because I have to grade papers I'm decidedly fed up and pissed off! To remedy this I did some sale shopping and some non-sale shopping at Nasty Gal. Here's what I bought.

Draped Across Dress - Camel
Norwick Chain Boot

I've wanted some over the knee boots for ages and even more so after I made this post here. So I'm very happy I've found these ones. I love the chains and metal toes as they add something a bit different and the colour is gorge. And the dress and ring were total impulse buys, haha! In this post here I'm wearing my sweater and shield ring from Nasty Gal. It's one of my new favourite online shops (I'm a latecomer I know!).
Which is your favourite of my new purchases? I can't wait for my parcel to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment