Monday 22 November 2010

Star Struck!

I have a slight obsession with stars. On clothes, bags, makeup, books; anything and everything with stars I buy, hahaha! I also love glam rock. SO you can imagine my joy over this spread in Vogue UK's December issue.

frida gustavsson1 Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for <em>Vogue UK</em>  December 2010frida gustavsson2 Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for <em>Vogue UK</em>  December 2010frida gustavsson3 Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for <em>Vogue UK</em>  December 2010frida gustavsson4 Frida Gustavsson by Lachlan Bailey for <em>Vogue UK</em>  December 2010

The second and last photos I totally want to try!

Sorry about lack of posting, I'm incredibly busy and currently getting sick, boo!
So sick I can't get in line for the H&M Lanvin release tomorrow :( but it' crappy weather so we're gonna take a look in the afternoon when hopefully all the madness has died down. Also living in Japan means I'm bigger than average so my sizes often don't sell out fast, unlike at home. Fingers crossed they'll have some stuff I want left over!
Also have some outfits to post soon but they're on my man's computer which I left at work today, doh! Will put them up soon!

Hope you're all well.

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment