Wednesday 10 March 2010

Thank You Muchly!

To all my lovely readers and followers, I just wanted to say a big thank you! I love reading all your comments, especially when they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ;p
Sorry about the lack of posts recently, I went snowboarding and got back to Osaka to find the weather is worse than February! I haven't really left the house much nor worn things other than pj's or jeans and a jumper, hehe! However, me and the bf are hopping across to my house soon so will have access to all my clothes and we're off on holiday on Monday so hopefully better weather means more outfits!

Also a new H&M has just opened in Osaka so when I'm back from my hols I will be spending what little money I have left in there, yay!

Hope everyone is fine and dandy! J xxx

1 comment: