Friday 22 January 2010

Snow Bunny

Hey guys. I'm off snowboarding for the first time ever tomorrow (eek)! Last night I went and bought all the gear and drove my boyfriend nuts trying to find a pair of gloves that matched my jacket and trousers, haha! He couldn't quite believe I cared so much about how I would look whilst falling over, but that's exactly why I want to look good! Fall over with style right?! I'll hopefully post some pictures over the weekend but have a crazy schecule at the moment. If I go AWOL then sorry in advance but I will be back as soon as I can (i.e. when I'm bored of marking, haha)!

Also, you can follow my blog on Bloglovin' now so please click on the link to the left if you read my blog and like it, ta very much!

Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. hey girly:D
    really like ur blog :D :D

    xoxo

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete