Sunday 9 February 2014

Saturday at the museum

I finally got to go to the Club to Catwalk exhibition at the V&A on Saturday and it was AWESOME! I loved being able to get so close to some iconic pieces from the 80s. Perhaps my favourite was the toga dress with Andy Warhol print from Vivienne Westwood's Nostalgia of Mud collection (A/W 82-83). I've always wanted to own one and this was a good second best! I highly recommend you go and see this collection and then take advantage of the free exhibition of fashion through the ages too.

This is what I wore for my Saturday out. After the museum we went to Covent Gardens and then on to Waterloo to meet some friends for drinks. I was incredibly tired by the time these pictures were taken so please excuse the sleepy look.



Skirt, boots, scarf, bracelets; Topshop: blouse; Zara: leather vest; H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment