Wednesday 14 December 2011

Versace for H&M

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My stash! I fought tooth and nail to get that skirt, and thank god I did as it sold out in a matter of hours. I went for the opening day in Osaka and it was scary! But much fun also. I've worn everything except for the red dress so far and it's all been amazing! Even the packaging was amazing! Oh and I got the notebook and tote free!
They also gave me a cute chocolate covered in gold poprocks whilst waiting in the rain to get in.
Pictures to come of me wearing it soon. I'm so busy though right now as I leave for England on Saturday and it's end of term at work so crazy, crazy busy! It's 2.30am here now and I'm up at 7am :( and I only got 6 hours sleep in the last TWO nights, argh! At least I'll sleep on the plane!
Which is you're favourite of my Versace collection?
Night night guys!
*UPDATE* Eeeek, I just nearly fell asleep at the computer editing this post, it's definitely time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment