Wednesday 9 November 2011

Hong Kong 2

Photobucket
Photobucket

The weather said thunderstorms for Hong Kong before I left but it was actually pretty warm and humid so very glad I packed this maxi skirt. This was on our third day when we woke up rather hungover and spent the day wandering around the city and enjoying afternoon tea at the Penisula (a truly British colonial experience). The top photo is from the entrance to a Mosque. We also visited the Botanical And Zoological Gardens, which are free! I bought the boots you can just see at the Ladies Market on Kowloon. I love paring maxi skirts and dresses with clumpy boots for Autumn, plus it's added comfort points! Am also feeling the side knot for my hair when it's a little worse for wear right now, it's something a bit different than just a topknot or a normal bun.

Boots; Ladies Market HK: skirt; Zara: tank top; T by Alexander Wang.

No comments:

Post a Comment