Tuesday 22 March 2011

Leopard Legs



Went to watch a mate DJ so needed comfortable clothes and shoes to dance in. Decided this was the time to break out my new trousers from Zara. Wore with a vest top from H&M, cardigan from Zara, Converse from Hong Kong and circle scarf from American Apparel. Unfortunately I lost this scarf the next night at a friends leaving party, sad times doubled!

As I'm sure you've seen in the news over the past week or so a lot has happened in Japan. I'm currently still digesting a lot of it but I'm sure a post about it and how you can help will appear soon.

I also have a rather interesting story about the 5 and a half hours I spent in a police box here in Japan too! Don't worry we weren't arrested! And all is well now! But it did cut our holiday down a bit :(


No comments:

Post a Comment