Sunday 12 July 2015

In Hiding

So last week we had the hottest day of the year in the UK. It was like being back in Japan without aircon. I also had the joy of a ridiculous allergic reaction that covered me from neck to ankle in a very unattractive rash (are rashes ever attractive?)! This meant whilst everyone else was in lovely sleeveless tops and skirts or dresses I was pulling out the trousers and lightweight shirts I'd bought in Japan, desperately trying to style out a rash and a heatwave...fun! I've had it for about 2 weeks now and it's finally on the way out, yay! Anyway, enough of my moaning. Here is what I wore at the weekend to cover up my diseased body (lol, eeew).


A good old maxi dress and shirt saved the day. Also had my new shoes on from Topshop but will have to get a pic of those soon, they're sooooooooooo awesome!

Dress; gift from friend: shirt; Zara: visor; H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment