Wednesday 8 February 2012

Work Wear

Hello, how's everyone doing midweek? I'm so not busy at school that I'm feeling quite relaxed and very much looking forward to going to see the snow monkeys this weekend!

I've recently been trying to make an effort everyday at work with what I wear, no matter how tired I am and so far, I'm doing quite well. I just thought I'd show you today's effort.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's been colder in the school building than outside recently so I actually have on a pair of tights under my jeans as well as socks, heh.

Jeans; Primark: Boots; market in Hong Kong: Shirt and black cardigan; Zara: Grey v-neck jumper and stars necklace; H&M: Leopard blazer and waist coat; Topshop.


I'm off shortly to make this into dinner and lunch for tomorrow. Chicken and veg stew anyone? Nom!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment